Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Million Food Blogs, but here's mine...

I won't promise that my food blog will have magical powers and will completely stand out from the other millions of food blogs. I can't promise pretty photography, and I may not even give you the recipe exactly because, well...I may not know exactly what I did. But here's what my goal is...to show you what I think tastes good and is relatively simple to make. I'm not a fancy cook...I have a 1 year old daughter and man to cook for. I try to be on the healthier side and cook with natural or organic ingredients when possible. I may pass on recipes I tried from other blogs or cookbooks and I will always give credit (I may also tweak these recipes). I don't always know how much of this or that I put into things...so I will give you a best guess. I cook by taste :)

I hope you enjoy my food, and if you try something, please feel free to give feed back. :)

Cheers!!!

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment