Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chicken Tikka Masala



I don't always cook from scratch...I know...its horrible. But I have found that there are some good products out there that help make dinner a little easier to make and when I come across them, I like to share them. :)

I found an organic tikka masala sauce that is just really tasty. I love Indian food and this is pretty authentic. You can follow the directions on the jar...and here is how I did it.


Bake 4 Chicken Breasts....pre-heat oven to 375. Grease bottom of baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil. Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Sprinkle on curry powder, season salt, black pepper, and cumin. Poke several times with a fork. Bake for 30 minutes.

Place chicken in a skillet (one that has a lid). Cover with sauce and simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes, covered. Make sure to stir once in a while so it doesn't burn.

Serve with veggies, rice, or potatoes or even another Indian dish. If you have a Trader Joes near by (which sadly I no longer have), they have some great Indian side dishes in their frozen food section.

Cheers!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment