Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quick Pasta Using Philly Cooking Cream



I recently discovered the Philadelphia Cooking Cream. I had a coupon for it, so decided to give it a try. It's good. :) I've tried the Italian Herb and the Garlic flavors so far. Since I am really only cooking for 2 (and my toddler)...sometimes I have left over chicken breast. Last night I made a simple baked chicken (recipe will also be put up) and there were 3 breasts in the package. We only ate two...which meant I had one left. So...this recipe is the result of left over chicken breast :)

Ingredients
  • 1 cooked and cubed chicken breast
  • 1 bag frozen veggies microwave steamed (I used broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix)
  • 1 container Philadelphia cooking cream...I used the Italian Herb for this one
  • A splash of chicken broth
  • Salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash to taste
  • Cooked pasta noodles
  • Parmesean Cheese to taste


Place a splash of chicken broth in a skillet and add chicken. Cook on medium high heat until heated, stirring frequently. Cook veggies per package, then add to chicken. Add salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash. Stir in cooking cream, reduce heat to low and cook about 5 minutes. Stir in pasta, sprinkle with Parmesean and serve.

This makes about 4 servings.

Cheers!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment